Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

The Method

My method for training will be that of Enochian, Hermeticism, and Thelemic ritual. Although many people would group these together I have long since learned that they are not identical. However, I do believe that they create a symbiosis that is beneficial.

These arts are deeply personal voyages into both the subconscious self and the conscious existence of the divine. The goal is to combine the two aspects of the universe in a profound way via intention.The act of contacting and interacting with heavenly beings not only brings about an awareness of how the cosmos is assembled but also encourages a life that reflects a true pursuit of my curious nature.

I want to know God on a deeper level. I want to know myself and face whatever demons I have unintentionally created or brought into my life. I feel God has given us the authority to interact in a direct and literal way. I have experienced it at a novice level externally and on a profound level internally, but I know I can do more.

I am excited to embark on this adventure and am pleased there is such a handy method to share my experiences along the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment