Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Resources

My resources are mostly books. This is a long held tradition in the magical arts that I find rather attractive, which is fortunate since the last 20 years of my life have shown it to sometimes be the only method. I can also call upon several gifted and knowledgeable friends.

An important resource I would like to address separately for emphasis is my church. I am a confirmed Episcopal and  relish in the fact that I finally found a church that embodies the rich tradition of ritual while embracing a spiritual mentality of total compassion without exception. I feel that my spiritual studies throughout my life and those to come compliment my Christianity in powerful ways. I know many would argue that this is impossible and to those people I say, "Stay tuned."

Some of the reading materials that I will use and follow exact as humanly possible with rare exception include:

  • Those books written by:
    • Stephen Skinner& David Rankine
    • Aaron Leitch 
    • Franz Bardon
    • Henry Cornelius Agrippa
    • Aleister Crowley
    • Donal Tyson (elemental directional preferences being an example of an exception)
    • Lon Milo DuQuette

No comments:

Post a Comment