Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

The "Inner Fortress"

As my previous post suggests I have had many times in my life where I have felt I could be doing more. It also suggests that I was up late and my thoughts were coming faster than my hand could write and is a bit - to say the least - scattered.

I would like to add a synopsis and explain that the "Inner Fortress" is our subconscious self that reacts based on our habits, positive or negative. I refer to it as a place of "demons" because, in this case, it houses the shadowed version of what we know is a more ideal sense of self.



I also touch on how I feel that action is the most important part of transformation. I point this out because it is why I have this blog. This is why I have chosen to log my journey so that my actions can be recorded and later reflected on... and maybe someday shared.

I hope that my son will read this one day and learn about his father's past with the art of ritual and martial practices. I know that I longed for an example of the path I choose to follow since I was a child. Although I have not always been alone I have learned to keep a critical eye people who claim to be experts.This has left a very short list of people (who I've met in person) that could lend an experienced hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment